Course For Beginners
- Consists of 9 classes
- The duration of one class is 2-3 hours
- Saturday classes two in a row - 4-5 hours (time flies fast) with a break for tea with buns
- Practice from the first lesson!
Course For Intermediates
This is a logical continuation of learning photography. It consists of 10 classes for 2-3 hours, with a tea break.
Course For Advanced Level
After completing this course, you will not only learn how to shoot well, you will become a completely independent photographer. And upon successful completion, the employment in our school of photography is possible. Consists of 12 classes for 2-3 hours,
- The duration of the 1st lesson is 2-2:30 hours without a break but sometimes classes
take a little longer.
- Photoshop is shown on a large screen for recording (projector).
- The whole material is sent to the mail in parts, in which everything that was done is described in detail.
- Classes take place once a week, on Fridays.
- There are only 8 classes, but this is more than enough for a powerful push in the direction of correct, high-quality and quick processing.
- The number of students is up to ten.
What Will You Be Able To Do After Our Classes?
- Choose the right angle and composition in the frame
- Give depth and artistry to pictures
- See the light and control the light
- Shoot in all weather and lighting conditions
- Take emotional pictures while traveling and at events
- Pick up lenses and other photo equipment
- Process photos in Adobe Photoshop
- Work with constant, natural and pulsed light